We take care of the complexities associated with Planning Applications and Building Regulation Approvals.
Your initial requirements can be discussed by e-mail or over the phone. Then a free, no obligation site visit will be arranged, where your design ideas can be discussed with our experienced surveyor. A written fixed price quotation will then be sent, this then gives you the opportunity to decide whether to proceed with your project, and if our service is the one you require.
- Preparation of Architectural Plans, detailing your agreed design and specifications.
- Submission of plans to Local Authority Planning and Building Control Inspectorate.
- All paperwork & liaison with Local Authorities through to approvals.
- Structural Calculations for any steelwork, foundations, etc, required for your proposal.
- Fire Safety Audits
- Disability Discrimination Act audits and surveys
- Prices can be provided by a Quantity Surveyor for minor works.
Based in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire we are ideally suited to service Staffordshire, Cheshire and the surrounding counties.