We will make all the relevant applications for planning on your behalf.

We will be able to advise of the appropriate planning process during our initial visit. Some proposals do not require a formal planning application, such as small extensions and internal alterations to your home.

You can do certian developments which fall within the permitted development rights, i.e. If you are a householder, you can make certain types of minor changes to your home without having to apply for planning permission.

Planning permission, in most cases, is required for most forms of building development.